Sunday, March 7, 2010

Whoa!

So, it's been over a month since I've posted a blog... what is WRONG with me! Well, first of all... school started back and at first it wasn't so bad, but right now it is kicking my butt. A rundown of my classes are as follows: Clay I, New Testament Survey, French I, World Civilization II, and Fitness I. Okay - you'd think a CLAY class would be pretty easy, right? WRONG. I've spent a majority of my time working in the art studio stressing over... POTS! Crazy, huh? And, New Testament I thought would be easy, but it's not - it's my hardest class and I am not enjoying it right now. Our business is also picking up since the spring and summer months are our busiest, so I've been at our shop a lot working and being in the office and cleaning and jazz like that.

However...! This week is Spring Break and while I have some fun things planned for myself, I am also going to try to do several videos! And, hopefully now that I am over the seven week hump I can get my act together and keep on top of my work haha. So - this is just a check in and a word to say watch out because I have some new things coming!

OH! Exciting news!... I am the proud new owner of a Nikon D3000! I had some money saved up and have been wanting a DSLR camera forever and I was able to get a great deal at Sam's Club. Very excited about that!

I will leave you with a few pictures... the two pots I'm working on and my favorite picture I've taken with my camera... so far! ;)





2 comments:

Swtest2Lips on March 7, 2010 at 2:19 PM said...

Patty! Glad youre back! Missed you on blogger. The hunnyBee pot is soo adorable! I always wanted to pick up a pottery class...maybe one day when I can get a friend to take up a class with me. It seems so interesting. Congrats on the new camera. I want a dslr, but I need to master my regular point and shoot first. I swear, learning how to use a dslr requires a photography 101 class or something-lol. Congrats again and Im glad ur back.

Miss Vintage Vogue on March 7, 2010 at 5:02 PM said...

lol thanks girl! Yeah the DSLR is pretty buttony (lol) but i'm going to try to figure it out some this week... whew! Can't wait to catch up on everything!