Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Miss Vintage Vogue Goes Slim - Day 3

Well, I'm halfway through the first week! Today's been a little harder :( I'm having stomach pangs pretty bad tonight. I have night classes on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and last night I was okay, but tonight has been hard. I'd love to drive through Taco Bell right now and get something warm, but then I know I would feel bad, so I'll just drink more water. I've gotten so used to eating late at night that going back to not eating past 6/7 is a little bit difficult. It gets so much easier though as time goes by! :) Anyway, here is a breakdown of today:

Breakfast -
Around 1/2 cup of Kashi Go Lean with 1/2 cup of milk
One organic egg with a pinch of mozzarella cheese on top, popped into the microwave for a minute and a half

Lunch -
Special K Dark Chocolate Protein Bar

Dinner -
Footlong Turkey and Ham on wheat with lettuce, tomato, a little light mayo (when I say a little, I mean a thin stream one time across it) and vinegar
1 serving of Annie's organic cheddar bunnies


Drinks -
Lots of water!!

Here's to day 4!

0 comments: