Monday, March 29, 2010

Miss Vintage Vogue Goes Slim - Week 2, Day 8

Today marks the official 1 Week mark of my journey to losing around 25-30 lbs. I weighed this morning and I was at 144, which is about 4 lbs down from what I started from at 148. The week started off high, had a dip around Wednesday, then smooth sailing into this 2nd week. I will be VERY excited to see what happens at the end of this week! I am trying to decide what I want to do about Cheat Day. The boyfriend is off on Friday night, but Easter Sunday is this weekend. So - I may either eat later on Friday, but healthy or eat late and whatever I want, and try to be better on Easter. I'm not sure what our plans our yet, so it's hard for me to come to a solid decision.

I have noticed several changes - I am not as lethargic, I don't feel "depressed" (I use this term lightly - I was feeling very bad about myself before last week), my clothes are fitting a little better, and I am more concentrated during the day. All of the changes have been small ones, but they have made a lot of difference!

For my progress picture - I will update it once a week, wearing the same outfit so I (and any readers) will be able to see my progress. So, here is my progress picture for Week 2, day 8





And, here is my breakdown for today:

Breakfast -
Tall Skinny Caramel Latte - 122 calories

Snack -
Special K Dark Chocolate Protein Bar - 170 calories

Lunch -
A chicken sandwich on whole grain bread with mustard - 140 calories
1 serving of Goldfish - 150 calories

Dinner -
1 Leanie on a whole wheat bun with mustard- 180 calories

Dessert -
5.5 oz cup of frozen yogurt with about four raspberries and a tiny sprinkle of dark chocolate chips - around 140 calories

Drinks -
Sobe Lifewater Strawberry Dragonfruit - 0 calories

Total - 902 calories

4 comments:

Unknown on March 29, 2010 at 8:16 PM said...

woah, you already lost 4 lbs?? that's crazy! Glad you're feeling better :)

Miss Vintage Vogue on March 29, 2010 at 8:21 PM said...

Yeah - I really haven't been eating a whole lot and I'm sure a lot of this is just water weight? We'll see if it slows down any this second week!

Polish and Powder on March 29, 2010 at 11:08 PM said...

well done you!!! way to go, keep up the great work, you are doing amazing :)

I love your blog so I have given you an award, details here:http://polishandpowder.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-love-your-blog-award.html

Miss Vintage Vogue on March 30, 2010 at 6:43 PM said...

BabyD, I love your blog so much - I really appreciate this! Also, thanks for the words of encouragement! :)