Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Love Your Blog Award

My sweet and VERY talented fellow blogger, Polish and Powder was sweet enough to nominate me for the I Love Your Blog Award! I'm very excited and it makes me happy to know that someone is loving on my blog :) Thanks, girl!!




So, the rules are as follows:



♥Post the award on your blog


♥Link the person who has given you the award


♥Pass the award to 10-15 other blogs you've discovered


And, I nominate the following bloggers


Brow Raised Beauty
Eyeconic Beauty
Makeup and Beauty
Susie's Home and Hobbies
Swtest2Lips
The Daily Nail
Zoella
All Lacquered Up
Fashion Vogue Beauty Glamour
*The Shabby Chic Cottage*

4 comments:

Heather on March 30, 2010 at 7:34 PM said...

thank you!! :)

Polish and Powder on March 30, 2010 at 11:05 PM said...

you are most welcome sweetie, loving your blog ;)

Brow Raised Beauty on April 1, 2010 at 2:09 PM said...

Thanks so much! I am genuinely honored to have you as a reader:) I have a post ready to go, but I've scheduled it for tomorrow so others don't think it's part of April Fools Day;)
xBRB

Amy (Dazzledust25) on April 2, 2010 at 6:55 AM said...

Thanks so much, Will get on it :) x