Thursday, March 25, 2010

Miss Vintage Vogue Goes Slim - Day 4

Well - today has been much easier! It probably helped that I actually got to sleep in today - whew that was niiice! I haven't felt very hungry today. Unfortunately, I slacked off on my exercising yesterday. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are always my longest days at school, so sometimes it's hard to fit it in. I haven't exercised yet today, but I will tonight when I get home from work around 11:30pm. I had great plans for lunch today to change it up, but alas that was not to be. I went to the grocery store last night and got a package of Leanies... You might say, what are leanies? Well, Leanies are vegetarian hot dogs! Each hot dog has about 100 calories in it... I haven't eaten one yet, but they look pretty yummy! I'm excited to try them =)



Anyway - on to the breakdown!

Breakfast -
1/4 cup Kashi Go Lean with 1/4 cup of skim milk
1 organic egg with a pinch of mozzarella, nuked

Lunch -
1 Special K Dark Chocolate Protein Bar

Dinner -
Subway footlong ham/turkey with lettuce, tomato, one strip of light mayo, and vinegar - however, I didn't finish it all

Drinks -
Water

I'm very very very much looking forward to cheat day! haha. Now, when I did this five years ago, I didn't take a cheat day, but I also didn't have a boyfriend who took me out to very nice, yummy restaurants. So - once a week, I will allow myself a day off to NOT go crazy, but to eat whatever I deem appropriate and to eat past six o' clock. We're going to a nice little romantic Itlain restaurant on Saturday night. I'm looking forward to my favorite thing - pasta, bread, and sweet tea! Helllooooo hips! hehe

Well - here's to day 5!

5 comments:

Unknown on March 25, 2010 at 8:12 PM said...

I'd love to hear how the Leanie's are!!! I'm a vegetarian and always looking for new things :)

Miss Vintage Vogue on March 25, 2010 at 10:27 PM said...

Okay! I think I will have a couple tomorrow, so I'll be sure to tell more about the way they taste! :)

Unknown on March 26, 2010 at 5:37 PM said...

Yay :)

Unknown on March 26, 2010 at 5:37 PM said...

oh ps, have you tried Quorn stuff? YUMMM!!! sooo good :)

Miss Vintage Vogue on March 26, 2010 at 8:28 PM said...

I'm about to post on what I thought about the Leanies... but what is Quorn??