Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Miss Vintage Vogue Goes Slim - Day 2

Well, today went great! Last night was extremely tummy rumbly, but that'll pass. I've been drinking a lot of water, and that's what helps with the rumbles and any stomach hunger. Most of the time we think we're hungry, we just need to drink some water. I find this especially true when I'm watching tv and want something to munch on... example - LOST Tuesdays. I've been making it a habit to order a small cheese pizza and down the whole thing during the LOST episode. This is why Patty has muffin tops lol. So, I am here watching LOST (writing during commercials) and downing a think of ice cold water. Yum! haha So, today's breakdown:

Breakfast
One cup of Kashi Go Lean cereal with half of a cup of skim milk

Lunch
Special K Double Chocolate Protein Bar

Dinner
Footlong turkey sub on whole wheat with lettuce, tomato, light mayo, oil and vinegar
1 Serving of Annie's Cheddar Bunnies

Drinks:
Water and SmartWater Revive

Exercise:
1 hour of walking (about 2 miles, maybe a little more)
20 mins Pilates Maximum Burn (I also did this last night after my post)

As far as beauty news, I am getting my hair highlighted tomorrow. excited!

Here's to day 3...!

0 comments: