Sunday, March 28, 2010

Miss Vintage Vogue Goes Slim - Day 7

Well - this update comes very early in the day! I ate my dinner already and no eating past six, so might as well, right? :) I broke out of my Subway mold - finally! Today was the last day for their $5 foot longs and I decided to resist the temptation to go easy and get one. I did skip breakfast, because I was running late to church and forgot. Anyway - here's the short breakdown...

Lunch -
1 Leanie dog + 1 whole wheat hot dog bun = 180 calories! Just as good, if not better, than a regular hot dog
1 serving of Goldfish - 140 calories

Dinner -
Now, I was really disappointed with this :( I wanted to try a Lean Cuisine and I guess I got the wrong thing, because I was not impressed. I got the Chicken Enchilada Suiza and it was not good :( The rice was good, but the enchilada was in this sour cream sauce that was really sweet and I am not a fan of sweet food. Also, the chicken was EXTREMELY bland - like it had the consistency of baby food. So - didn't luck out with that one, but I'll try another one... This dinner entree had 280 calories

Dessert -
6 oz. of frozen yogurt with 1/2 scoop of chocolate chips - around 160 calories

Total calories -
That brings me to about 760 calories which is not healthy, but I find that I'm not hungry so why push it? I need to beef up my fruits and vegetables for sure.

Complete update tomorrow, including a picture and a weight update!

0 comments: