Saturday, March 27, 2010

Miss Vintage Vogue Goes Slim - Day 6 - CHEAT DAY!

Sooooo, finally... Cheat Day!! It was marvelous and long awaited! I think I did all right and didn't go completely crazy :)

Here's the breakdown:

Breakfast/Lunch -
4oz cup of frozen yogurt with one, small scoop of dark chocolate chips

Dinner -
We went to a very nice, Italian restaurant and I had a lasagna entree, some bread, and sweet tea. Now, they didn't have regular, mixed sweet tea so I got unsweetened tea and added Splenda. I'm not a big Splenda fan, but I think this worked out better because otherwise I would have drunk a lot of calories if they had mixed their own sweet tea with real sugar. That made me feel a little better!

Dessert -
A regular sized almond latte
half a slice of Tiramisu

Okay, so I wasn't an angel, but I could have been a lot worse! haha Tomorrow it's back to the grind! Monday will bring a weight update, a picture, and a general overview of the week and the differences I've noticed!

0 comments: