Friday, March 12, 2010

Week 1 of Dr. Brandt's Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner


As I sit here with Dr. Brandt's Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner on my face, I was reminded that I said I would do a week by week update on how the product was working. I bought it last month, but have just now got around to using it regularly. The Vacuum Cleaner is a gel treatment that is to be used 2-3 times per week, or as needed. The goal of the Vacuum Cleaner is to suck out blackheads and get rid of excess oil.

It has ingredients such as alpha and beta hydroxl acids and eijitsu rose for pore clarification. It contains no parabens, sulfates, or synthetic fragrances/dyes. The product only takes a couple of minutes to work... about 5-10, but I've been leaving it on a little longer. You apply the gel to your affected areas and it will turn light blue when it's dry - that's the sign it's time to rinse it off.

Tonight is the start of week 2, so here is what I think about week 1 - I really like the product thus far and I can see a noticeable shrinkage in my pores. Did it magically suck the dirt out the first go around? No, of course not. But, over the past week I have noticed my pores are smaller and have not been holding oil as much. The areas I apply the product are on my forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin... my T-Zone. It also leaves my skin much smoother!

As always - I bought this product with my own money and this is what I truly think about it. So - here's to week two! :)

0 comments: