Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Whew! 50 posts and Miss Vintage Vogue Goes Slim Day 9

La la la la! I am very happy today =) I was running low and out on some essential beauty goodies, so I drove an hour to my nearest and dearest Sephora and picked up my lovelies. I got a new NARS pressed powder, a new Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube, a small Smashbox Photofinish Primer (ON SALE FOR $9!!!!!), and a new Philosophy Falling in Love perfume... smells so so delicious!

I'm also getting highlights Thursday, so I'm excited about that as well! =)

Anyway... on to the breakdown...

Breakfast -
Special K Dark Chocolate Protein Bar - 170 calories

Lunch -
Chick-fil-a Side salad - 60 calories
1/2 packet of Buttermilk Ranch dressing (so good!) - 150 calories
Chick-fil-a Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich - 300 calories

Dinner -
1 Leanie on a whole wheat bun - 180 calories

Drinks -
Unsweetened Tea with 5 packets of Splenda lol - 0 calories
Sobe Lifewater Black and Blueberry - 0 calories
Lots of water!

Total calories - 860 calories

I should edit this to say that the more I've been reading, the more I realize I'm not eating enough calories in a day. Realistically, I should be eating around 1400 to lose 1 lb per week. I am going to try to beef it up some more - I don't want to go into a starvation mode and end up gaining more weight! So - that's that =)

2 comments:

Swtest2Lips on March 30, 2010 at 8:05 PM said...

Patty! Thankyou soo much for the award! Im back from spring break and Im trying to catch up on all the blog readings. I'm wishing you the best with your weight loss journey! Im on a diet myself. I need to get rid of some extra weight 2. We can be online diet buddies! How do you like those Special K protein bars? I really like the SoyJoy bars but theyre so tiny and expensive! I gobble like 2 in a sitting but Im still starving!

Great haul btw! I like the smashbox primer and looove the fallin in love perfume! I have the whole set! I havent tried out the other stuff yet, let me know how you like them!

Thanks for the nomination girly! ~hugs~

Ttys!

Miss Vintage Vogue on April 1, 2010 at 11:48 AM said...

I LOVE the Special K protein bars! The only one I've tried is the Dark Chocolate, but my boyfriend had the Strawberry and Yogurt (maybe?) one and it was very yummy, too. They're definitely very filling and a good size... They'll keep me full for a good 4 hours.

If you're into tanning stuff, the Tanning Bed in a Tube is THE BEST self tanner I've ever used =)