Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sephora stop and new videos coming

Hey guys! I'm making a much anticipated trip to Sephora tomorrow. I have a couple things on my list I already use that I'm going to pick up, but there's a few new items I want to try. Here's the rundown:
1) Smashbox Photofinish Primer
I've heard lots of good things about this and I've been curious about it for awhile now, so I'm thinking about picking up a bottle
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


2) NARS lipgloss in either the color Striptease or Greek Holiday
My favorite nudey gloss, Garden from Bare Escentuals, was discontinued and I've been wanting another one for awhile and I've read up on these and they seem like they might be a good match

Striptease:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Greek Holiday:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


3) Smashbox Brow Tech
I've used Anastasia's brow products for a couple of years now and I like them fine - I have a kit that came with four pots that's lasted me for awhile! The only thing I don't care for is that all my wax is gone and I still have a pot of the darker brow color that I'm not really crazy about. With the Smashbox, you have one color and one wax in a little compact. This way, I would hope, you would use the powder and the wax together and you would be less likely to have a lot of one or the other left over.


I have some new videos coming... hopefully within the next day or two! I'm going to do a few reviews on some great products I've enjoyed using for awhile as well as my new purchases from Sephora tomorrow.

All photos borrowed courtesy of Sephora.com

0 comments: