Saturday, December 12, 2009

Newest Konad Design and Video Tutorial Upload

I gave myself a manicure today and used my KONAD stuff. I've uploaded the tutorial on how I did it on my YouTube page, youtube.com/misssvintagevogue You can also view the video on the strip to the right. I have not ordered the KONAD special polish yet, so I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White Out and it worked pretty well! However, I am really excited to use the special polish so the designs will really pop. Sometimes it good to go subtle though =) If you have any questions, let me know!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Polish used:
OPI in Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not
Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in White Out
Beauty Secret's Hardener

2 comments:

Unknown on December 13, 2009 at 6:31 PM said...

This polish is so pretty! I love it with this design. Whenever I use this design, I feel like it looks like a bandana. Maybe that's because I always do it with pinks or reds. I should try it with a purple like this - it looks so cute!

Miss Vintage Vogue on December 15, 2009 at 1:59 PM said...

Thanks, girl! I have some of those bandanas you speak of btw lol... long stuffed away in a dusty drawer I assure you