Friday, December 4, 2009

Late night

Hey guys! I was hoping to have a few more videos up by now, but no such luck. I went to Sephora yesterday and came out with the Smashbox Photofinish Primer - I'm loving it!, NARS Greek Holiday - fabulous!, and NARS Pressed Powder - my HG! Anyway, I will be doing reviews and tutes on these soon. Also... my KONAD came in! So exciting! I think I did a pretty good job for my first time... I was a little disappointed with my polish though. I did not purchase the special Konad polish, however I've heard of a couple of tricks and some equivalent polishes that will work well. It's not that the polish doesn't work, but it's not as thick as the Konad Special Polish so it is not as dark. I am going to mess around with it some though. I will also be posting tutes on how to use the Konad set as well. Have a great night!

OPI Polish in Koala Berry for the base and Maybelline Express Finish in Black. You can see what I mean about the black not being very vibrant, but all in all I think it turned out well!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Unknown on December 5, 2009 at 1:50 PM said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love the color pink too :)

Glad you're enjoying the Konad!

Miss Vintage Vogue on December 5, 2009 at 6:11 PM said...

Thanks, Brooke! :)