Sunday, December 6, 2009

New KONAD design and video upload

Here's my latest KONAD creation...

With flash:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Without flash:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


It was a bit more of a challenge than the cheetah print. I would highly recommend buying the KONAD special polish to stamp your designs. Otherwise, they are not going to be as vivid and bright as they would with the special polish. I've uploaded a new video to YouTube that includes a rundown of my purchases from OCNailArt.com as well as a tutorial on how I achieved this look. I'm going to try some designs with white polish as a stamping color this week, so stay tuned!

1 comments:

Monika on January 11, 2010 at 1:50 PM said...

Okay after looking at all the pictures of your nails you have officially made me want to get some Konad goodies!
I was tempted to buy some years ago but never did and have recently been thinking about getting some but now I defo want some!

Looks gorgeous
x