Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Miss Vintage Vogue Goes Slim - Day 24 - 3 Week Update!

Breakdown for today:
Breakfast -
String cheese - 50 calories

Lunch -
1/2 Panera Tuna sandwich - 375 calories
8 0z. Panera Garden Vegetable Soup - 110 calories
Bag of chips - 160 calories

Dinner -
Protein Bar - 170 Calories
Handful of organic chips and salsa - about 250 calories

Total calories - 1,115 calories - Most I've eaten the whole three weeks!

Anyway - the general update is not as good as the other two... I'm at 139 lbs. which means I only lost 1.5 lbs this week. However, that is still very good and most importantly, healthy! :) I am still feeling so energized and good, sleeping so well... it's amazing! I am definitely being able to tell when I look in the mirror I have lost 11 lbs. My pants feel so much better and I am wearing some of the things I couldn't before!

Here is the picture update...


Honestly I can't think of a more unflattering angle haha... It's lower than me and it's bad, but hey - you get the general idea! :)

2 comments:

Swtest2Lips on April 14, 2010 at 10:06 PM said...

Patty! Im so happy for you! Congrats girl and Im glad that youre healthy! I tried limiting my calorie intake but that lasted a good 1.5 days. Instead I hit the gym every other day. For the past 2 weeks, I lost a grand total of 1.5 lbs. I have another 4 weeks to shed another 3.5 lbs.

Miss Vintage Vogue on April 15, 2010 at 6:58 PM said...

That's awesome, Janice!! Thank you so much for the encouraging words :)