Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Miss Vintage Vogue Goes Slim - Day 17

Hello Hello! Today has gone marvelously! Two big tests over with and I am so, so happy! The weekend is almost here - Date night is right around the corner and my boyfriend and I are going to what we call "old faithful", aka Olive Garden! We like to try new restaurants a lot, but sometimes it's nice to go somewhere where you know exactly what you want. Here is my breakdown for today:

Breakfast -
1/2 cup of Kashi Cereal + 1/2 Cup of Skim Milk = 110 calories

Lunch -
Chicken sandwich with mustard = 140 calories
1 Serving of Annie's White Cheddar bunnies - 150 calories

Dinner -
Special K Chocolate and Peanut Butter Protein Bar - 170 calories

Drinks -
Unsweetened Tea with Splenda
Water

Total calories for Wednesday - 530 calories... Too few! I got some new snacks to eat on during the day so I'll incorporate those tomorrow =)

0 comments: