Thursday, April 8, 2010

Miss Vintage Vogue Goes Slim - Day 18

Day 18! Wow... time is flying! I'm almost to three weeks! Can't believe it :)
Here is the breakdown for today:

Breakfast -
1/2 cup of Kashi Go Lean with 1/2 cup Skim Milk = 110 calories

Lunch -
Chicken sandwich with mustard - 140 calories
1 string cheese stick - 50 calories
1 cup natural, no sugar added applesauce - 50 calories

Dinner -
1 serving of Annie's White Cheddar Bunnies - 150 calories
1/2 Special K Strawberry Protein Bar - 85 calories

Dessert -
3 chocolate chip cookies - I have no idea, but to be on the safe side I'll go with about 250 calories. I was at a career fair all day hosting and they stuck me in the hospitality room, filled with warm, freshly baked cookies. I was hungry so I ate a few! :) Now, I have a sugar headache :(

Total calories for Thursday = 835 calories

Tomorrow is cheat day for the week, so stay tuned! :)

0 comments: