Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Miss Vintage Vogue Goes Slim - Day 14, 15, & 16

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I've been MIA for the past three days - I had a very crazy weekend and then lots going on at school today. I have one huge history test tonight, then I can breathe again! But, I wanted to update everyone on the past three days, give a general update, and a picture. Sunday was Easter and it ended up being a cheat day as well haha. I didn't eat so bad, but I did eat some candy because my boyfriend made me a great Easter basket. He tried to put some better things in there like pretzels (with yogurt on them...mmm!) and little candies so that was nice.

However, I realized later that day that because of all the sugar I had gotten a headache. I think because I haven't been eating any sweets at all really aside from the occasional chocolate chips, that it caused my head to ache. Monday went better and I had intended to update then, but I had to take my car to get fixed because I busted out my foglight on Friday night. Then - I found out I had a leak somewhere and a nail in my tire. So, I spent yesterday trying to fix all of that! haha. Crazy stuff.

Anyway! Because I waited, I can't remember what I ate on Monday so I'll start with yesterday:
Breakfast -
1/2 cup of Go Lean Kashi cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk - 110 calories

Lunch -
Turkey sub with lettuce and tomato and about five fries - unsure... I went somewhere other than Subway, but I am guessing around 250-300 calories

Dinner -
Special K Strawberry Protein Bar - 170 calories

Overall, I have continued to feel good this week. However, with two Cheat Days I did feel a little sluggish on Sunday after the candy situation and slept for about five hours during the day =O So... I think I will be moderate next time I decide I want some chocolate.

I weighed this morning and I will put that as the weigh in weight for this week. I am now at 140.5lbs!!! Yay! The most difference I can tell is in my pants... great feeling! However, I have not been working out so I really need to do that to tone up up and shape up more. Again, I'm sorry about the delay! Today's update will go up later tonight :)



These picture updates couldn't be more unflattering. I've been positioning my camera across the room and it shoots me from an up angle, so it's just not attractive at all and makes me look bigger but you'll get the general idea. I do not have the same outfit on from the first one, fyi.

Well - til next time! :) Here's to day 17!

0 comments: