Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Miss Vintage Vogue Goes Slim - Day 23

Back to updating! Today I decided to try to beef up my caloric intake a little because I've had a headache for the past two days and I think it's because I haven't been eating enough. I've also been exercising the past two days, so I'm feeling good! Tomorrow is the weekly weigh in and picture update =) I'm excited!!

Today's breakdown:

Skipped breakfast

Lunch -
Moe's Joey Jr. with chicken, rice, black beans, lettuce, and tomatoes - 338 calories
2 Servings of R.W. Garcia Mixt Bag Yellow and White Corn Chips - 280 calories
4 Tablespoons of Muir Glen Organic Medium Salsa - 20 calories

Dessert - 7.5 oz cup of frozen yogurt - 187.5

Skipped Dinner because the lunch filled me to the brim!

Total calories for the day = 825.5 calories

Sometimes I just really crave chips and salsa, so I'm going to fulfill my craving, but in a healthier way with the organic and natural items instead of the greasy, oily and hydrogenated products.

0 comments: