Thursday, January 7, 2010

Photo Tag!

I was tagged by my sweet tPf buddy Swtest2Lips ... What you do is go into the first album in your photos, go to the 10th photo, post it here and describe it =) Here's mine...

This was taken about 7 years ago - the little angel is my cousin. This was on Easter Sunday before we had a big Easter egg hunt =)

Rules of the Tag:
1. Open your 1st Photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.


I tag:
BabyD
Susie
Amy
Brow Raised Beauty
Heather


Have fun with it! =)

3 comments:

Swtest2Lips on January 7, 2010 at 9:07 PM said...

Oh you 2 are soooo cute!

Amy (Dazzledust25) on January 8, 2010 at 8:27 AM said...

This is such a lovely idea. Your photo is gorgeous! Thanks for tagging me. I'll do it this week x

Miss Vintage Vogue on January 8, 2010 at 9:45 PM said...

Thanks, Swtest! And, thanks for the tag :)
Amy - Thanks! Can't wait to see your pic! Love your blog :)