Wednesday, January 6, 2010

COACH Purse for Sale

Okay - I'm not going to make a habit of this, mainly because I don't have any other Coach purses I'm planning on parting with anytime soon :-P I have a Coach Small Soho Signature Flap for sale... It's not listed on eBay right now, because I wanted to see if I could just sell it privately. If no one I know or on here wants it, that's probably going to be next. I bought it at Dillard's about two years ago and just haven't carried it that much. It's a beautiful, classic purse and would be good for someone who is new to Coach. I would like $150 for it, but I am willing to haggle, so to speak ;-) Anyway - feel free to pass this information around... I would like her to go to a loving home :-) She's in mint condition with no stains, rips, holes, etc.

Front view:


Small scuff on the flap: - barely noticeable in real life though


Small nick on the backside of the strap:


Back view: This picture makes her look dirty, but it's the stitching and how it reflects to the camera


Inside:


And, most importantly, the creed:


Let me know if you would like to see any more!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who passions to try new things. Presently I am manufacturing my private photovoltaic panels. I am managing it all alone without the assistance of my staff. I am using the internet as the only way to acheive that. I discovered a truly awesome site that explains how to make solar panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure about how accurate the data given there iz. If some guys over here who have xp with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the page it will be grand and I'd really appreciate it, cause I extremely enjoy solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U people rock.