Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's 2010!!

I hope everyone had a lovely New Years Eve and day! I had a big party I was planning on attending, but I started feeling yucky so I decided to put on sweats, put my hair into a ponytail, and hang out with my fam. However - I did put some of that Sally's platinum glitter in my hair to make myself feel somewhat festive!

I've put up several new videos over the past week, so check 'em out! One of my most recent is a review about Flirt! Cosmetics lipsticks... I just happened upon these when I was shopping in Kohls one day. Here are the pictures from the review...

Cherub:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Angel:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Are they perfect? No. But, I really do like them a lot and they satisfy my want for a nudey color alongside my NARS Greek Holiday until I find something better.

I did an experiment that I documented in my latest YouTube video that tests out the difference between using regular nail polish to use as a stamping color with the KONAD system, versus the KONAD special polish. I used the regular brand that is most often recommended as a substitute, which is Sally Hansen's XTreme black and white colors.

Before - Sally Hansen Xtreme Black Out and Sally
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sally Hansen Xtreme White Out as a base with the KONAD special black stamping polish on the left and the Sally Hansen Xtreme Black Out on the right...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sally Hansen Xtreme Black Out as a base with the KONAD special white stamping polish on the left and the Sally Hansen Xtreme White Out on the right...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Then, I used OPI for Sephora nail polish in Metro Chic with China Glaze's Matte Magic:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Love it!

0 comments: