Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Miss Vintage Vogue Goes Slim - Day 10

Today was my long day at school and it has not been a good one. Was at school at 11, then left for lunch at 2, came back at 3, left at 4:30 and came back from 5:30-9pm. If that wasn't long enough, I busted out my foglight on my car. I hit a pothole in our parking lot behind our store and hit the sidewalk and it had lowered my car just enough for the sidewalk to take out my foglight. I suspect this will be a several hundred dollar job... Very sad tonight. But, it could have been worse, so I am thankful that it was just a "minor" thing. Here's the breakdown for my meals today... Didn't do so well...

Breakfast -
None

Lunch -
Moe's Moo Moo Mr. Cow with lettuce, tomato, rice, and black beans
Side of chips
2 servings of salsa
Total - 613 calories

Dinner -
Chicken on whole wheat with mustard - 140 calories

Total calories for the day: 753 calories

I honestly felt like stuffing my face with Taco Bell after the foglight incident, but I resisted... Praying tomorrow is better!

0 comments: