Saturday, March 13, 2010

40 Beauty Questions Tag

SKINCARE -
How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Oily

What is your current facial wash?
Aveda Kinetics Purifying Gel Cleanser

Do you exfoliate?
I use ProActive renewing cleanser after my Aveda wash and that has little beads in it, so yes, but not an individual exfoliant

What brand do you use?
N/A

What moisturizer do you use?
None right now

Do you have freckles?
No, none

Do you use eye cream?
No, but I am on the hunt for a good because I think at 25, it's probably a good time to start

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I do, but mine is hormonal so I get it along my jawline and chin, but I find if I am religious about washing and treating my face, then I will just get one or two around that time of the month and the rest of the time I will be blemish free

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Yes and I still use it now


MAKE-UP
What foundation do you use?
Bare Escentuals

How about concealer?
Don't really need any, but I will use a concealer brush and do spot treatment with my BE foundation if I do

Do you know your undertone color?
Yellow

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They're fun every once in awhile, but not on a regular basis

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes! Always do! :)

What brand of mascara do you use?
L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black

Sephora or MAC?
Sephora

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes and fingers

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes! Urban Decay Primer Potion... I don't know how I did my eyes without it before!

For the face?
Smashbox Photofinish

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Alot... Goodness... I love BE's Queen Tiffany, MAC Mythology, Cranberry, Corduroy... so many good ones

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Very rarely

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I think they're cool, but not for me

Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes, and I love it!

What is your favorite lipstick?
I am not a lipstick girl by any means, but I love Flirt!s Angel lipstick

How about lipgloss?
NARS Greek Holiday, Bare Escentuals Garden, Lancome Magic Spell

What is your favorite blush to use?
NARS Angelika

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I do sometimes

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes! I buy my eyeliner and mascara from the drugstore and there are other products from the drugstore I like to use as well

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I haven't come across a cool one yet!

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I hope not - No, I've worn in long enough I could probably do it in my sleep

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Dark lipliner with pale lipstick, ick... Messy eyeliner

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Usually neutrals, but I am embracing color for eyeshadows and it's very exciting :)

Which celebrity always has great make up?
Jennifer Connelly... I love how she has full eyebrows and really plays that up and keeps most of her makeup pretty simple and natural

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Mascara

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Of course... i did this morning and had breakfast

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Yes, but I prefer myself with makeup

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
It's really a tossup... I really am a huge, huge fan of Bare Escentuals and their products because they really work well for my skin and don't break me out. I love NARS for blushes and MAC for eyeshadows

What do you think of Makeup??
I love it... It's fun and I enjoy playing with it and doing new combinations

0 comments: