Saturday, April 3, 2010

Miss Vintage Vogue Goes Slim - Day 13

Today was another fail... what is WRONG with me?! haha. At least I am not overeating... Right? Another busy day with sleeping late and too much going on. Here's the breakdown:

Breakfast -
1/2 cup of Go Lean Kashi with 1/2 cup Skim Milk - around 100 calories

Lunch/Dinner -
Okay - I am going to have to check the name of these again, but it's something by Nature's Own. It's like a flat, multi grain bun... it's weird, but very good and only 100 calories for two pieces. I toasted mine and put homemade egg/tuna salad on it - with tomatoes! I loooove tomatoes! :) Not sure on the calorie count, but Mom did put mayo in the egg salad, so it probably wasn't on the skimpy side.

Drinks -
Unsweetened tea with Splenda - 0 Calories
Lots of water!

I'm sure I'll make up for it tomorrow! Weeks review and weight/picture update coming on Monday!

Tomorrow is Easter... He is Risen!!

0 comments: