Monday, November 30, 2009

First post

Hey guys! This is my first post as Miss Vintage Vogue. In my blog, I will be discussing many things including, but not limited to - makeup, hair, manicures, photography, old movies and music, sometimes new movies and music, decorating, and whatever else comes to mind. I have a YouTube account that I have recently started that deals with makeup reviews and tutorials. Visit me at www.youtube.com/misssvintagevogue when you get a chance! If you have any special requests for makeup, hair, or nail tutorials please let me know and I will be glad to do one for you! I have long been a fan of makeup and hair products so I am just going to put my love of these things into action and share with others! I am a true fan of classic movies, old time music (Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald), black and white photographs, traveling - If there is anything in particular you would like for me to discuss, just let me know! I look forward to sharing my love of these things with you. God Bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Excuse, that I interrupt you, but you could not paint little bit more in detail.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, I can help nothing. But it is assured, that you will find the correct decision. Do not despair.